In the memory of my Friend.

                       In the memory of my dear friend George Randall.rest in peace my angel


I meet George,in the beginning of the 90,on my first computer,i were looking for friends,
mainly someone that could teach me knowledge of the Native American culture,their,
Traditions.Then i meet George we talked about his culture and how is career as an actor,had started,and how i could get the skills needed to
be on stage,to learn the freedom to reach for my dreams.His acting career started late in his life,he were closer to 60 years old when he started,He always told me,that he wished that he had started earlier in his life,but he said its never to late to start your dreams.
After writing,with,George me and,my family went to US,to meet him in Los Angeles,were he invited us,to a movie sets and powwows.,more memories soon.


You know how they say that everyone, enters your life for a reason?
 With all my heart i,believe that to be true.I have met some of the most amazing people who
 will have a lasting impact on my life.Each person has contributed to who
 I am in some way,or another. and for that I am grateful.
There are certain people, though that
 have a very special place in your heart.
The ones you will never forget and can’t thank God enough
for crossing your paths I wish I would have been able to
say goodbye to you. I wish that I would have made
 more time for you each time we meet .
 I wish I would not have let years go by without seeing you.
There are times I sit and think of you  telling you how sorry I am for not being
 there in the end. I hope you know that our time together,our friendship,
were the best that could ever happen to me.
To my beautiful friend, I love you and miss you!

This past year i lost two of my best friends George and Doris.
Going to write about Doris soon in a new post.


George, appeared in many movies and TV series.
Here is the list.While working as an actor,he also were a great Acting teacher.
I was his student for several years.

Wakan (Short) 2004
GrampaWhite-Owl
 2000 The Price of Air
Zume
 1999 Durango Kids
Doc
 1998 Devil's Playground
 1998 The Magnificent Seven (TV Series)
Shamon
- Manhunt (1998) ... Shamon
 1998 Yellow Wooden Ring (Short)
Takoja
 1997 Con Air
Old Con On Plane
 1997 Soulmates
Bartender
 1995 Indianeren i skapet
Indian chief
 1995 Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman (TV Series)
Little Thunder
- Washita: Part 2 (1995) ... Little Thunder
- Washita: Part 1 (1995) ... Little Thunder
 1995 Det gode liv i Alaska (TV Series)
Warren Thompson
- The Great Mushroom (1995) ... Warren Thompson
 1988 High Mountain Rangers (TV Series)
Frank Avila
- Sacred Ground (1988) ... Frank Avila


                          George was from the The Chippewa (Ojibwe) Tribe,
                                      here is pictures from stage acting.


                              A few more pictures i would love to share with you,


                               From the movie set /1998 The Magnificent Seven (TV Series)


                                             






Comments

  1. Dearm Helen, I am sorry for your loss of your dear friend as I know this can truly hurt as I loss one too wright after I graduated High School that hurts somuch! I am sure he is right by your side as an angel who wants you to be happy in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your compassion and heartwarming words,Thank you for sharing your life moment with me.Wishing you everything beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My life without a mom,True Story.